Monday, September 1, 2008

Pack Meeting








We went to Wyatt's first Pack Meeting for Cub Scouts and watched him float his boat for the Raingutter Regatta. It was fun- the night was perfect and the kids had a great time. Matt and Wyatt painted his boat and Wyatt decorated the sail with Monster Truck stickers. Matt unfortunately glued one of the rutters on the wrong way- (seriously- how much time have we spent on a sailboat in our lives?-we are not boat people) so Wyatt's boat didn't do to well- he lost both of his races but it was fun to watch the boys blow their little lungs out to try and get the boat down the pipe.
Hayden, of course was like a magnet to the water and Deirdre ran around and played all night. As much as I dislike the hot summer I am sad to see the warm nights going away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. That was a fun night and I'm sure there will be plenty more. Just wait until they make you the leader then you will know the true meaning of fun!

Tanya said...

so fun! way to go wyatt! you will love scouts!

Stacy said...

What the H@** I can't believe he is big enough for SCOUTS!!! more than that I can't believe Davis is right behind him... He looks so cute in his outfit (I know it is not an outfit, but I am a girl everything is an outfit)