I have created monsters! I love birthdays so much and now I feeling the pain of excitement for a birthday that is a month away! Everyday since Hayden's birthday Deirdre has talked about her birthday- who she wants to come, what kind of party she will have (which changes almost hourly!) and what kind of gifts she wants. She has been asking me what the date is everyday. This morning she asked me the date and this is how the conversation went-
D- What is the date today?
C- August 24th
D. When is the last day of August
C- Next Sunday, the 31st
D.- Oh, Yes! Then it will be my birthday season! I can't wait until my birthday season.
The word season- started to scare me. I always say it's my birthday week and therefore I can do whatever whenever I want but Deirdre has lifted it to a whole new level! I hope she tames her wishes else I am in big trouble!
Happy Birthday Deegan
12 years ago
5 comments:
Now that's one smart little girl. I want a Birthday Season too.
That is so cute! She is so much like her mother, I love it.
You know, my birthday is my day - only one day. But I think I will look into the birthday week or even better the birthday season.
you know you will always have "deirdre's birthday season"...that is so her! hope it doesn't turn into "deirdre's birthday year" and with her is so could...love that girl!
Why didn't I think of that (so smart, yet so simple)? Hope she doesn't mind if I use that phrase.
Post a Comment