

I was at Lin's yesterday when I happened to notice this car as I was walking out. At first I thought, cool- a Bronco's fan- then I looked closer- about every part of this jeep that could hold any kind of Denver Bronco accessory did. I had to laugh- I thought I would take a picture for Stacy- but since my computer will blow up if I try to e-mail pictures I thought it would be faster just to put it on the blog. Even the fuel tank cover had a Bronco thing on it. I would have tried to take better pics but this lady was looking at me weird and since you know how I love confrontation I just did my best and hurried on my way. This made me miss ya Stacy! I think you should deck out your Pathfinder now! I love it when people aren't afraid to share their feelings about their Football teams! Go Huskers!
2 comments:
Hi Carlynn,
Thanks for the invite. I'm excited that I get to read your blog! Your family is so cute.
Go Broncos I love it! Jarod will never let me do that. Our licence plate cover is as far as I can go.
Post a Comment