Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympic Fever


We have been trying to watch some of the Olympics this summer. I think it is fun to see the athletes compete- knowing how hard they have worked. We love to cheer them on and especially watch them win. Apparently Hayden has gotten Olympic fever- we have been watching the swimming and some of the synchronized diving. He now wants to wear Wyatt's goggles to run around in and tonight he pulled a chair up to the couch and said "Jump, Die, wahwah" (jump, dive, water) and then jumped onto the couch. We laughed pretty hard. He is getting such a funny imagination. Totally off the subject- but now he holds his hand up to his ear and pretends to talk to Grandma- it is so cute but if I ask him about it he will quit doing it- he gets shy apparently. I have to mention also that tonight's olympic diving performance by Hayden is driven by a good dose of Albuterol. He has a little chest cold and he doesn't want to sleep either - I don't know how he runs around all day without sleeping during the night- We love this crazy little man!

1 comment:

Tina said...

How cute is that!!! Just a little note about Albuterol - it can make your kids even more hyper. I found out the hard way.