

We have had a lot of fun this summer! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by and I can't believe Wyatt will be in 3rd grade. The kids have had a lot of fun playing with their friends this summer. They seem like they are never bored- their bikes have had a lot of miles put on them! My favorite part of this summer has been the bike rides. I got a bike for my birthday and we have had fun going out to ride at night. the kids have run long and hard- we have stayed up late but it has been fun!
Wyatt and Deirdre went to the primary water party yesterday and had a blast! It was soooo hot- I thought I was going to die but they had fun just running around and getting in water fights. It seems like we have been busy- the time is just kind of a blur right now. Matt has to go back to work next week and I am HATING that- I'm actually going to have to go outside and play with the kids and do all the work! I think he is actually glad to go back- he gets tired of being the mom- but I just love it when he is home. I'm always glad when school starts- I love the fall (Since Labor Day is the official kick off of the Christmas Season!) but I wish we were rich and he could just go to work when he wanted to! I won't miss the heat but I will miss the summer!
2 comments:
If you ever find a job that lets you be rich and only work sporatically, please let me know!
I love the fall too, football season starts and it is still warm here. You would die our power bill was $521.00 last month so we have had to turn off our AC and yes it is hot! I think that Aug is the hottest month here but they are all the same it seems it is funny if the weather is a degree or to hotter it is a big deal here like on the news they say monday through thursday it will be 89 and friday it really heats up to 90 funny huh on the side of the Island it is always hotter than the news says because we are on the leeward side.
Post a Comment