
I think someone likes to get their picture taken!

I thought that with Deirdre's naturally curly hair I would never have to actually curl it- until it went straight! I decided to give spongy rollers a try to see if I can cut down on my getting ready for church time. I used to have to get rolled up every Saturday night- and I didn't mind it too bad but I didn't know how Deirdre's hair and attitude might take it. Let me say WONDERFUL! The
curls were perfect and the time was next to nothing- I just had to do a little something on the top. Now I am excited (not really) for next Sunday. Maybe my teaching partner won't call me at 7:00 a.m. and tell me she can't teach and I will actually not be stressed once getting to church!And here is the finished product-----

4 comments:
we love this girl...you are so cute deirdre~~~
I want to know who didn't have to wear rollers on saturday night? I hated it when there was one hair that pulled ya know.
Deirdre is adorable. Just think at least you got a phone call to stress about instead of coming to church and wondering where your partner was. That could be a little stressful too.
Cute hair- I hated rollers when I was young. I would probally love them now that I'm the mom. Maybe I'll make Bree where them (heaven knows that I need help Sunday mornings).
Post a Comment