
Saturday was a very busy day. We had to have Deirdre at her dance performance by 8:30 a.m. It was so cute- they are so funny. I have to laugh because I'm sure during class time their teacher has them practice their dance routine over and over then when they get up to perform it- it's like they have never danced in their life. Deirdre loves to dance and she did a great job. She really does know how to "Pop" her leg out.

She danced at a benefit for Kody Callison- so we spent some time after looking at all the displays and brushing ponies- Can I just say I almost threw up when Wyatt started brushing that pony! All that hair - so gross! But it was fun.

Then we were off to Wyatt's first soccer game of the year and picture day. We thought we were late but since at least 1/2 of Cedar and Enoch play soccer they were a good hour behind. Anyway enough with my ranting- Wyatt did a great job. It was such a beautiful day! I love to watch my kids do activities, it's just the best. He loves to play defense. He plays hard- kind of the no blood no foul rule. He kicks so hard and he accidentally kicked a kid in the head (the kid was standing up) Wyatt didn't even realize he had kicked his head. Anyway he had some great kicks and he really boots the ball hard! He almost scored a goal and his team won anyway!
As you can tell from the picture Hayden loved the soccer game. He was not happy- he wanted to play on the playground - so next week- babysitter for Hayden & Deirdre.
1 comment:
hi wyatt did you win your game or did you lose? I use to wear that same shirt as you when I played soccor. I am playing Baseball. write back soon Davis
Post a Comment