Sunday, April 27, 2008

Drake Bell


Wyatt and I went to see Drake Bell in concert with Kelli and Nate last weekend. Now you may ask, "Who is Drake Bell?" He is an actor/singer who plays Drake in the sitcom Drake and Josh. Apparently he is quite popular with the girl's 9-14 age group- judging from the high-pitched screaming that surrounded us at the concert. We had a lot of fun on our Mom & Son dates. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and watched the boys smash 1000 peanuts (none of which they ate.) onto the floor. We then went to the concert and rocked out. I think the best part was watching Nate and Wyatt go down onto the floor and dance. Nate was even doing the break dance worm thing! Kelli and Nate are quite the jammers! They are so much fun to be with and we are lucky to have them as friends. Wyatt is quite excited about Drake Bell now! I recorded a show and now we watch it everyday- along with Monster Jam - of course!

4 comments:

Tina said...

That is so funny! I'll bet you guys had a blast. I have never heard of this Drake dude so I asked Garrett and he said "duh mom, he's off of Drake and Josh." I guess I have some catching up to do!

Jenny said...

Taryn would be jealous! I didn't tell her you went, what she doesn't know won't hurt her right! Sounds like you had a great time, even amongst the screaming girls!

Tanya said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I am so glad you got to do this Wyatt. You will always love your memories of doing stuff like this with your mom!

Stacy said...

Davis loves Drake! He watches Drake and Josh all the time. I guess it is like when We watched Full House when We were growing up. It sounds like Y'all had a ton of fun!