
Deirdre had her Spring dance recital on Saturday. She did an awesome job. She is becoming a great little dancer- despite the fact that I realized her tap shoes were about 2 sizes too small as she walked out on the stage to perform! Ouch! But we were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa W. come and watch her perform plus we got an extra surprise to have Kelly and Tanya and their boys come and watch her too! I can't tell you how excited I was to have my family come and support my sweet Deirdre. I know it took time and money to come down for a performance that lasted all of 4 minutes and only stay in town for all of 6 hours but they did it anyway. Luckily, Grandma, Grandpa and Keegan and Koy stayed for the night. I think Deirdre was proud to tell her friends that her Grandma and Aunt Tanya and Uncle Kelly were out in the audience watching her. I am so thankful that we have such a supportive family and I love the chance to get together and make fun memories!
Plus, Deirdre gave Kelly and Tanya and interesting lesson about things that Jesus can do. He can move mountains even though he doesn't eat any sugar! Did you know that? I didn't! Then she turned to Kort (my nephew) and said, "But we eat sugar don't we Kort." I'm not sure which church she's been attending while I'm not with her!
Plus, Deirdre gave Kelly and Tanya and interesting lesson about things that Jesus can do. He can move mountains even though he doesn't eat any sugar! Did you know that? I didn't! Then she turned to Kort (my nephew) and said, "But we eat sugar don't we Kort." I'm not sure which church she's been attending while I'm not with her!
4 comments:
What a cutie and wow what a dancer!!!! We love Deirdre and think she is beautiful with her pretty hair and great smile. No one makes us laugh like Deirdre - we love her!!
Love,
Grandma
Deirdre did awesome that night. The dance was adorable and all the girls looked great.
Yeah Deirdre! We finally got to see you dance in your pretty dress! We are so glad we came to see you because we love you soooo much! Love ya sweetie! (tell your mom to send me some pics ok?)
How cute is that? I can't wait to have a little girl who loves to dance.
Post a Comment