Yes, I know I thought it couldn't happen- I mean I had the surgery and everything. But I guess when something is supposed to happen it just does. You may have guessed- yep- I'm pregnant again with baby number 4, due in October.- I knew we should have built a 4 bedroom house! Maybe we will have to move! But that being said and it being April Fool's Day and all I'll say what I really should say I am NOT pregnant but we had a fun day.
I came home from my walk and hurried to the internet to get some quick ideas to start the day- I found this awesome job chart for Wyatt- it had things like make your bed everyday, set your alarm clock for midnight and bring everyone in the house a midnight snack, lick 100 stamps to pay the bills, vacuum the whole house on Saturday, balance the family checkbook, dust your room, trim the front lawn with fingernail clippers, hand wash your laundry then go outside and hold it until it is dry and collect aluminum cans and recycle them for your lunch money.
Wyatt started reading this list- he hates chores and he had just woke up. I asked him to read it out loud so I could answer questions for him. So he just starts reading and as he keeps going his voice is getting muffled and mad. I had to stop for a second to get the camera and then Matt came in and asked him what was wrong and he said, "Mom says I have to trim the front lawn with fingernail clippers! How am I supposed to do that!" Matt didn't know what I was doing so I had him keep reading and when he got to the hand wash your laundry- he asked, "How am I supposed to do that?" I told him you just get a little Tide and put it in the tub and swish your clothes around really hard and then wring them out. You should have seen his face- he was soooooooo mad! Then I knew I was getting him and then I told him not to forget about taking them outside and holding them up until they dry. He yelled, "How long will that take?" It was very funny- he didn't appreciate the April Fool's joke readily but he got into the spirit when we did the classic rubber band around the sink sprayer to Matt.
We also made Deirdre a card that wouldn't open and we had fake name tags- Hayden was "Buck Toof" Deirdre was "Anita Shower" Wyatt was Jim Nasium, Matt was Harry Legs, and I was Olive Yu. The kids thought that was so funny- they have called each other their fake names all day. I can hardly wait to give them their dessert tonight- Reeces Sneezers!
Happy Birthday Deegan
12 years ago
3 comments:
I am still laughing that Wyatt got so mad about the chore chart. Very funny. Happy pregnancy!
You are absolutely hillarious! I wish I could have come up with some of these things. That's great!
That was great, I didn't think of anything. Well I am already pregnant so that trick won't work but maybe it will next year, although it wouldn't be very funny. Wyatt is funny tell him Davis said hi.
Post a Comment