Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh, Deirdre


Deirdre- out on the town with her hos!
( I know you spell it hoes! I just thought this was funny!)


I know I write a lot of the silly things Deirdre says on this blog but it helps me remember them. While at church on Easter Sunday- which by the way was a very nice sacrament program, the music was so pretty, Deirdre asks me, "Mom is the Holy Ghost EVER going to come to church and talk to us." I laughed out loud and just looked at her for a moment and said - the Holy Ghost is already here. I was going to give an explanation but I thought- just save my breath- one day she will understand better. Funny girl.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. The kids look so cute. Deidre is such a poser. She is posing for every picture. How cute!

Stacy said...

You sure have your hands full with her. She is a surprise around corner.

Kelli said...

She is so cute. Don't kids say the cutest things!