Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Enough is Enough

I'm the first to say I love cute holiday decor, but those jelly beans were driving me nuts! Anyway I love the tulips- they are my favorite flower but the butterflies are a bit much so I'll keep looking until I find the right layout- and everytime I switch it deletes my link list so I'm working on getting everyone back on!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yes, I like this background much better. But, you're right, the butterflies make it a little hard to read, they are a bit much!

Tina said...

I like the background too! I so love tulips because it's just a firm reminder that it's SPRING! Thanks for the little gift for Garrett. He was so excited. He will have lots of fun with that while I'm trying to keep him quiet the next few days.

Stacy said...

I liked the jelly beans for Easter! But, change is always good. We don't get spring here, I don't even know if they have tulups here...