Tuesday, February 5, 2008

MY CLEANIN' MAN!




On Saturday morning, I figured since I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off, I might as well give Wyatt a chance to earn his keep! Don't get me wrong but is it crazy of me to say "Hey, could you please stop playing NBA Live on your Wii and help out?" He was willing but to my surprise! Wyatt does have chores but he's getting old enough to get into the hard core cleaning (yaaaaay!) I have to say he cleaned all the appliances almost as well as Matt does. And that my friends is pretty darn good. I have saved the windexing chores for kids as they get a little older and because a few weeks ago I had the "bright" idea of having Deirdre windex her mirror- let's just say there were lakes of blue all over her kitchen, vanity and anything that could sit still! Good job Wyatt- next we'll tackle bathrooms- like they could be cleaned well enough by a 7 year old!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey, you could send him to my house anytime. That's a good threat for punishment if you ask me!