

Hayden has been an absolute terror today! Bawley Bawlerson has cried since the moment he woke up! So I decided to do something different for lunch! Corn dogs- which created a problem from the moment I started baking them- I called them hot dogs which Hayden would start fanning his hands and saying "Hot" and shaking his head no. Once we got over the "hot" part and I started using the appropriate language- lunch became a party and we forgot about the crying! Needless to say Hayden loved his hot corn dog- This will now be my solution- we may be eating our mac & cheese with toothpicks or straws! Then as I was walking into my office the little devil had ripped up my carpet- right off of the tack strips! At least he's stopped biting the paint of the bullnose corners of the windows! It's a good thing Matt will be home in 4 hours! Hopefully 2 of those Haydes will be napping.
Or maybe in 3 & 1/2 hours I will drop them off at Matt's office! Surprise!
Or maybe in 3 & 1/2 hours I will drop them off at Matt's office! Surprise!
Mr Fix it can do it himself.
This is the look I get right
before the mischief happens- in this case the food went right onto the floor!
4 comments:
All I can think of is I am going to have to of those at the same time! oh heaven help me
Oh I hate those days. The good news is tomorrow is always an improvement.
Oh and I'm way pushing to have Connor's adenoids out! I think he surely has Duston's same anatomy. Poor kid. I'm hoping the doctor will do it - I've heard its really rare to remove them before they're 4.
Sophie is having one of those days today. Can I send her over and you can play the corn dog game with her to make her happy?
I'm so glad to hear that I am not the only one with a holy terror. Just imagine what Hayden & Boston are going to DESTROY when they live by each other.
Post a Comment