

On Sunday, Wyatt started chasing Hayden around the house with Hayden's little Tonka tractor. We love to play chase (sometimes a little too much)- I am waiting for the day when someone doesn't make the turn and goes flying down the stairs, but for now we'll just keep pressing our luck. Hayden runs like a bullet, he can turn on the speed and Wyatt loves that. Anyway on Monday, when Wyatt got home from school the 1st thing Hayden did was run get his tractor and give it to Wyatt. Wyatt is a good sport- and chased him around for a bit. T
his morning after breakfast Hayden got his tractor and gave it to Wyatt. Wyatt had a little extra time and put it to good use by chasing baby boy like crazy. Wyatt has taught Hayden well! He is a great older brother! Hayden is now OBSESSED with monster trucks- to which I get to play and yes, my playing time comes complete with sound effects and jumping actions! Little boys are great fun- I'm lucky to get two of them! (Heaven knows 1 girl for me is plenty- however she is usually right in the middle of the chasing action in this house) P.S. Please disregard the mess that I call my family room! P.S.S. Enlarge the pictures of the boys running so you can see how funny Hayden's face is!
his morning after breakfast Hayden got his tractor and gave it to Wyatt. Wyatt had a little extra time and put it to good use by chasing baby boy like crazy. Wyatt has taught Hayden well! He is a great older brother! Hayden is now OBSESSED with monster trucks- to which I get to play and yes, my playing time comes complete with sound effects and jumping actions! Little boys are great fun- I'm lucky to get two of them! (Heaven knows 1 girl for me is plenty- however she is usually right in the middle of the chasing action in this house) P.S. Please disregard the mess that I call my family room! P.S.S. Enlarge the pictures of the boys running so you can see how funny Hayden's face is!
No comments:
Post a Comment