I was shocked last night when I heard that President Hinckley had passed away. I think I had hoped he would just live forever. He became the Prophet a year after Matt and I were married. I remember the conference when they sustained him as the Prophet. I knew he would be a great leader. I am so thankful for his words of inspiration. I am so appreciative of his words that urged women to get their educations and learn all that we can. I truly felt that he knew what was going on in the world and I am going to miss him.
Just a funny note: When I told Deirdre that Pres. Hinckley had passed away, she asked how old he was and I told her 97 and she said, "Wow, He was way older than Tico (imaginary daughter). "
Happy Birthday Deegan
12 years ago
1 comment:
What a cute little girl thing to say. Kids are hilarious. They're always giving us something to laugh about.
Post a Comment