
Christmas was awesome! We got up at about 6:30 and let the unwrapping begin. Hayden was more interested anyones presents but his own. Deirdre was thrilled with everything Santa brought especially the Princess Baby Nursery and Princess Belle and Cinderella dresses. However, Santa apparently had a brain problem when he decided to give her Moon Sand. IF YOU THINK IT LOOKS LESS MESSY THAN PLAY DOUGH- THINK TWICE. When we got it out to play with I quickly cleaned it up- a good outside in the summertime toy- as far away as you can get from your house! Deirdre was so cute all day she just played and played. What a cutie!
2 comments:
Santa brought moon sand to our house too. It quickly found the highest shelf in the pantry. I think they lied when they said it was less messy than play dough!
Oh that's funny because I remember someone shopping with you questioning anyone buying moon sand. Of course that someone might have OCD.
Post a Comment