Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Funny Girl!


Deirdre is so funny! I was feeding dinner to Hayden the other night while she and Wyatt were playing with some friends. When their parents came to get them I went to the door to chat for a minute. Hayden was mad that I left and he was screaming (which I kind of ignored) but then he stopped. When I went back into the kitchen- she was feeding him his mac & cheese and she said "Look at me Mom, it's like I'm sixteen and I have a baby." I was a little unnerved by the 16 year old part and I told her that you needed to be 25 to have a baby- after you have gone to college and gotten married and she told me, no, 16 is good to be a mom! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh that is adorable! 16 huh? At least you would be a young grandma. I'll chat with her someday to wait and enjoy life. She can be like me and wait until her early thirties. Good luck!