



Last week we went and celebrated Quade's birthday. The weather was GORGEOUS and we used it to our benefit. We played outside all night Friday- complete with a picnic outside at about 8:00 p.m. (Late for us!) The kids had such a blast playing red light green light, duck duck goose (Hayden and Quade made this hilarious), riding up and down a hill in a wagon, playing for square and we decided to make them play the spinning game. We soon found out to make little kids get really dizzy they have to spin about 100 times. That night Tanya had a bright idea to go to the Twilight release party just to see all the freaks get dressed up. All the kids came with us except Hayden and Quade. There were only a few dressed up but that didn't matter because I had so much fun embarrassing Kameron! There were a few of his "girl friends" in the store and I must have been pretty punchy because I just started yelling for the "Pretty Girls that are Kameron's friends to come back." It's fun being somewhere that hopefully no one knows you! The kids all loved it- I chalk that one up to A good memory moment!
We had Quade's party the next day in the wind but we got to ride four wheelers in the field which was really fun. I couldn't even believe how filthy the kids were. I didn't take pictures because I didn't want to even remember how dirty they were. But they had an awesome time. Later that night the big kids went to Kim's and watched Twilight while we put the younger kids down and then watched Twilight with my mom and dad. I have to say the guys weren't too impressed. Matt told me he couldn't believe I would watch Twilight but not any of his action shows. We had to leave early Sunday morning so we could come home and get our tickets for the Draper temple dedication which Wyatt and I went to it was really awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment