Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jazzed Up!



My "Guys" Harpring & Korver and
Matt (below) Cute!


Matt and I got to go to the Jazz vs. Suns game last night. Matt's friend Dan got us tickets on the 11th row behind the basket. They were awesome. It was so good to see Dan and Amy and so nice to go out without kids! I did feel bad- Wyatt really wanted to go. The game was AMAZING the Jazz were ahead by a comfortable lead almost the entire game then when it came to the end of the 4th quarter they fell behind and the game ended up going into overtime! We were all so stressed out! Dan loves sports so he was so frustrated. I can't believe how loud the ESA was! I think every person was on their feet. And to make it a great experience they won! We went to dinner afterward and just had fun. I wish we could see them more often. We are so glad Dan found the right woman this time! Until next year!

No comments: