Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Crystal Anniversary



I am honestly married to my best friend in the world and I am so lucky to have him with me. I can't believe we have been married this long. It doesn't seem possible. I know that's a good sign. We have had some fun along the way and definitely some scary and hard times also but the good thing is I can hardly remember the sad and difficult times because they are so lost behind the good memories I have of our life together. I don't know what I would do without Matt. He has been so supportive of me and all of my ideas and dramas. He always listens to me- something that he has had to do a lot in the last year especially with all the changes that have gone on around us. I am thankful for all you do sweetie- don't ever forget it! I know I won't!

2 comments:

McKell said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you were able to finally enjoy a night out after the "accident".

Stacy said...

Nice flowers Matt!