Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Imagination Kicks In


Both Wyatt and Deirdre have had hilarious imaginations usually in the form of imaginary friends. The other day was holding one of Deirdre's headbands and I tried to put it on Hayden's head- He would have nothing to do with it. Wyatt had wanted to wear shorts that morning so Hayden needed a pair of shorts. I found the shorts and he got the head band put it on his head and said, "Look, I'm a basketball player!" I of course had to take pictures. Later on the same day he said I want to dress up. So he ran back to Deirdre's room and brought out her Belle princess dress. He wanted to put it on so I put it on him. He smiled for a few minutes then he said, "OUT!" I took it off and the next thing I know here comes the cheerleader costume. He put it on and jumped around and said, "I'm a basketball player." Which I told him he was a cheerleader and not a basketball player. He even told us, "Look at my basketball clothes." A few minutes later he got out of the clothes and was back to himself. It was fun to see him pretend. I can only wait until the imaginary friends show up!


2 comments:

Kelli said...

He is going to love it a few years down the road when his girlfriend is flipping through your albums and sees those pics! I think they are adorable.

Tina said...

Craig says that the little guy is a cute cheerleader but...one of these days he's going to hate you for posting this picture on the WWW.