

Deirdre is playing T-ball for the first time this year and already it has been quite a treat to watch. Her team is made up of 6 girls and 2 boys. They have also named themselves the Thunder and Lightening. She is lucky to have a couple of friends playing with her. It's been fun to watch the determined look on her face when she bats and runs. I have to laugh when she is playing the field because she is so interested in what everyone else is doing- (I'm guessing she is probably looking for new hairstyles) not on what the batter is doing- this can be and is dangerous when she plays first base, pitcher, outfield or any base :). She has a strong swing- I know this first hand because I didn't back up quick enough and she hit me in the elbow! (See pic above- I normally don't post pictures of myself on the blog) The things we endure for our children! McKell, Ashley and I are coaching and it has been fun to see the girls go at it!
2 comments:
that's awesome that you are coaching...how fun! i thought you were cold when i first looked at this pic. funny! way to deirdre....you are quite the gal.
Ooops! I bet you'll back up a little further next time. But I am glad that your ok because when you get to be your age, it's easy to start breaking hips, legs, ELBOWS! Just kidding!
Post a Comment