Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Can't Believe Her Hair Isn't Blonde!


My mom's house is so awesome during the summer because it is always cold! When we got there on Friday we were hot from being in the car and when we went in the kids got cold. Deirdre had been twirling around on the floor and sat down by my mom and said, "Grandma, I've got a brain freeze in my feet!"

Today I wanted to take a nap and I told her she had to come rest by me. She told me she couldn't lay down because she would wreck her beautiful hair. It did take us a while to get it all curled this morning and I think she was thinking I would make her re-do it later but fortunately it was Sunday and we were relaxing.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Why would you make her mess up her hair that is so funny you will have your hands full with her.

Anonymous said...

Oh geez! I went to your cleaning class! I can only imagine what your house looks like everyday. When is our trip?

Anonymous said...

I forgot I was going to call you yesterday. Hope you had a very happy Birthday!

Tanya said...

where are you girl? you haven't posted for a while, and i sent you an email about joining this other blog with us,.... did you get it?