
Okay so it's almost 2;30 in the morning & I can't sleep. I am thinking I can't sleep because of what is going to happen in the morning. I think it's like the ultimate d-day in Mormon world- your ward gets split. I know I know Heavenly Father wants this to be done and I will do whatever I need to do. I have tried to have a good attitude for Wyatt. I'm nervous about him possibly being the only 8 year old boy. It is already hard enough that he doesn't have a friend close by but now he gets even more isolated. I blame myself because I fought to move here and I love it here and so does he. I guess time will only tell how things will go for him but he's a strong kid and I know he will be fine so now I can cry for me. I have been so lucky to have made some of the most wonderful friends over the last (almost) 8 years! I know I will still see them but it is going to be hard not to see them on Sundays. I always liked being able to chat for a minute and that is going to be hard. I hope they all know how much I love them. They have been so good to me and we have had some great times. I just want to say thank you for sharing your talents, phone time, shopping time and general just being around time! You have all made me a better person by just being with you. I'm not naming people personally because it is everyone who I have listed on my blog and who reads it that I will miss. You guys are the best and I think you're great. So I need you to tell me when I start saying weird things like- I'm going to home school my kids or maybe not finish their immunizations- DON'T LET THE CRAZIES GET ME! I'm just kidding. I know there will be lots of great people in the new ward and things will be good. So ladies, I am feeling sleepy now- I apologize for any errors- I don't have my glasses on so I'm kind of guessing here. Anyway, I'm not saying goodbye by anymeans just I wanted to say thanks to everyone because I'm not very good at telling people how I feel. I'm much better at writing about it. Thank goodness for Bunco!
8 comments:
Ok,ok,ok...thanks for ruining my fresh make up job! I agree this is the PITS! How could they do this to us? I guess what we need to do is pull our big boy shorts on and get over this but, it is hard. One last thing...say this three times a day...I WILL NOT HOMESCHOOL MY KIDS!
I agree, I will miss chatting at church, but like Jared says, now we'll get the low down from both wards! Ha Ha. It is going to be weird with you not there. I'm glad you're putting on a brave face for your kids, and who knows, maybe it won't be so bad?
One more thing, don't go finding any new walking partners, I won't get up if you're not out there waiting for me!!
Aawww, I am sorry you are so sad :(
I wish I had something really cool to say to make it all better. I agree, thank goodness for Bunco!
ummm, what am I? chopped liver?! I am teasing, of course.
The thought that is helping me is that I get to have a small break from a calling. Hee Hee!
It will be weird, that's for sure. And probably a little hard at first. But just don't go crazy on us, we'll still talk about having our summer BBQ and who knows, maybe it will actually happen this year!
So what happened? You need to post what happened to my old ward?
I'm already missing you - dang it. I didn't approve any ward split. Send me your email address & I'll send you an invite.
jasejade96@hotmail.com
Post a Comment