Thursday, February 5, 2009

Barton's World Tour


Matt and I have never played Rockband or Guitar Hero. Colby & Kelli got Guitar Hero World Tour for Christmas and invited us over so we could get our new band started. We had a great time talking and visiting over dinner and the kids had an absolute blast. We wish Colby and Kelli would have had one more kid the same age as Hayden and life would be perfect!

I can't say that Matt and I are the most talented fake musicians. Colby and Kelli can rock it pretty dang good. Wyatt loved playing the drums and he did really well on eye of the tiger. I'm not that great of a singer either according to the game but oh well it was really fun.

Matt wanted a picture of us because he has a student who always asks him what he is doing over the weekend and this last weekend he told the student he was going to practice with his band. I think Kelli should be in a real band- she's definitely got the attitude!

3 comments:

Jade said...

I love the picture! You guys all take you job serious - it shows.
I was nice being in your ward- feel free to move back in anytime. (Actually we're growing out of our house - I'll just move into your ward.)

Stacy said...

ROCK OUT you could call your new band the BAD A*% BARTONS

Kelli said...

The Bad A*% Bartons, kinda catchy!
We had tons of fun. When should we do the reunion tour?