
I CAN'T believe how amazing this coupon thing is. The cereal has been on sale lately and I have stocked up. Plus, last week I scored on rice dishes and I got FREE meat with it. The funny thing is the price I paid for the rice and pasta dishes was even less than I normally would have not even thought twice about paying at Walmart! SWEET. On Saturday I loaded up on cereal and I brought home 28 boxes of actual good cereal. When Deirdre saw all the cereal- she said to Matt, "Dad, you and Mom have got to have a talk about this cereal." I think her concern is that she, Wyatt and Hayden usually have to carry it down to the basement. I have to say even though I have to buy a new storage shelf every month- it's totally worth it.
2 comments:
Yeah for cheap cereal! Don't you just love it! I actually don't mind shopping anymore. Amazing!
Way to go. I see you cashed in on the Pasta Roni deal too. That one was awesome!
Post a Comment