Friday, January 2, 2009

This Kid!



I didn't really think that Hayden and Wyatt were all that much alike. But lately Hayden is obsessed with tractors. I feel like I have lived this life before. They are building a new house on our street and everyday we check to see if the excavator is working. When it is working Hayden will watch it for quite a while. His other new hobby besides shooting hoops is watching "There Goes a Dumptruck." The kid who never sits still for anything will watch this whole entire video. There is a part when Dumptruck Driver Dave talks about his mouth being like a rock crusher- he uses an apple to demonstrate the similarities and Hayden has to have a whole apple to eat while he watches just like Dumptruck Driver Dave.

On our way up to my mom's for our Christmas party- he was not having fun and he needed a nap in the worst way- so I told him to shut his eyes and the pic shows how he would do that everytime I would tell him. He's so full of it!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome back, glad to see you get caught up! Looks like you had fun during the holidays.

Tina said...

Wow, a new post. Glad to see that you're back on the band wagon.

Kelli said...

I was beginning to think you were giving up on blogging. Glad to see you back

McKell said...

I know you love Christmas, but at the end do you just say "Whew, it's finally over?" Glad your holidays turned out well. Get feeling better!