This is how I roll- I'll get around to posting about important events in our family's lives! I'm not a total idiot! :) At least I remembered to do it.
Deirdre got baptized on October 8th. She was so excited to finally become a member of the church.
We had a lot of family come to see her be baptized and confirmed. What a cutie. Sylvie gave a great talk and we had a fun lunch with family and friends after the baptism. What a special day. She had such a beautiful dress. I was thinking about how I picked her blessing dress and we both picked her baptism dress and the next white dress she will pick out will be a wedding dress. She is growing up too fast!
After Deirdre's baptism we booked it down to St. George and went to Wyatt's football game. Grandpa & Grandma and Kim and Dave all went to watch. It was so fun!
ome
Happy Birthday Deegan
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment