
I do not have much luck in the electronics dept. My camera refuses to take pictures so while I wait for my new one to be delivered I am going to write the funny things Hayden says.
Hayden: "I like Quade/Payton (whoever he has seen most recently) he's my best guy.
Quade so funny, I like he."
Mom to Hayden: Hayden did you like the movie (Monster's vs. Aliens)?
"Yes, I didn't. I hate that movie. That Bob, he so funny."
"I have practice today" (For Wyatt's baseball team)
"I have a dame (game)today."
Hayden what time are you going to ________________?
"10:40"
"Look at my new bike. It costs 40 bucks."
When are you going to use the potty? "At 9:30" I only wish!
Matt and Hayden eating Salsa- "Dad that too hot for you"
"Dad, I'm taller than you, I'm bigger than you."
"That is dangerous!"
Hayden where did you get that ______________? "At Target" At least he is like me in that department- he loves Target!
Seriously, he is getting funnier everyday. I'm so glad he is talking a lot now. He has something to say all day long. Plus he is a huge daredevil! I'm pretty sure he'll kill us off eventually but at least we'll be laughing.
4 comments:
Good job for teaching him right; to love Target! I love hearing the things little ones say.
I love all the cute things kids say! And I can't believe how well he is talking now.
We seriously have got to get together before that kid forgets who we are. He's such a cutie!!
Kids come up with the funniest stuff, and he's no exception. What a stinkin' cutie.
Post a Comment