Sunday, August 12, 2018

Spring Break 2016

I am hilarious, I'm busy, I'm overwhelmed (in a good way), truthfully, I forget to blog.  I take a gazillion pictures.   One gazillion- it's true.  It's been 4, FOUR!, 4 years since I last wrote a blog post. But as I look through this blog I am filled with such love and wonderful memories of my sweet, awesome family. So let me catch myself up as I will probably be the only person who reads this. Okay so catch up time.
Wyatt-- Wyatt is 15 and learning how to drive.  15 not 11 or 12 like the last time I posted.  He is HUGE.  Not tall huge just thick huge.  He could easily take me if he wanted to but he is a nice boy so he doesn't.  He is smart.  And I mean smart.  He takes hard classes and plays 3 sports and still manages to get good great grades.



This is Hayden not Wyatt. You should try to get a picture of Wyatt. It's not easy.  He is usually glaring at you :), turning his back to you, flipping you off (not approved or appreciated by me, Mom), or trying to run away from you. Good times.  I actually let him wear whatever he wanted to 

No comments: