I just found this blog and I am so happy I found it. It's only been 6 years since I posted on it. Naughty, naughty me. Well let's do a catch up.
Wyatt turned 18 in July. He graduated with a 4.0 from Canyon View and will be a 3rd generation at SUU this fall! I'm so excited . He is an extremely hard worker and he loves to tease us and show us how strong he is. He plans to major in Chemistry.
Deirdre. Oh Deirdre. Dei now plays basketball and is quite good at it. She is still a fashionista and a socialite. She is sweet and nice and basically an angel on Earth! She is almost 15 and has the days counted until she is a licensed driver. Be still my heart.
Hayden aka Moose. Hayden is still Hayden. He is my sweet boy. He loves to play football and baseball. He has broken more toes and fingers than we can count. He loves to mess around and make us laugh. He is (gulp) 12. I will try to post pictures of my cute family.
Matt is starting his 18th year at SUU. I am starting my 3rd year of teaching 1st grade. We are busy, happy, and crazy. I love these people so much. I can't believe how fast time has gone.
Happy Birthday Deegan
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment