Last night Wyatt played in the first game of the All Star tournament. We had faced this team before and I was sure they weren't going to win. Mean mom I know, but I wanted to be prepared. Anyhow, Wyatt was the starting pitcher and can I say WOW!!!! Holy cow he struck the first 3 players out. Then when Washington got up to bat again he threw so hard that he struck out the next 3 batters. I think for the whole game he only threw 56 pitches- for an entire game!!! We won 11-0. Wyatt shut them down the game was over in 4 innings! And the best part was my mom and dad got to come! I know my dad wanted to see Wyatt play and I am so grateful they came to watch. My dad has to have more of his leg amputated in a week or so and I know it is uncomfortable for him to have to be in his wheelchair all the time but he and my mom are amazing and just deal with it.
We had so much fun we walked through the July Jamboree before the game started. It was good to see my dad out. Then Wyatt played the most awesome game of his life- it was amazing to watch. Plus he got an AWESOME hit!!! It almost went out of the fence.
Way to go Wyatt.
Happy Birthday Deegan
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment