


Since we are crazy people and I can't stand to see my little girl cry we went to the pumpkin patch Saturday morning in the cold, wet rain. When we started driving I thought this is going to be an awful mess. The rain was coming down so hard and it was about 40 degrees. Once we got the rain died down a little. Needless to say we were the only ones out there so we had free reign of the patch which was really fun. I was prepared this year and actually wore shoes instead of sandals so I could actually walk in the patch with my umbrella of course. Wyatt bundled himself up like he was in the arctic- he had his winter coat and did the hood up- it was quite funny to watch. You would have thought he was headed to the North Pole. There were so many pumpkins to chose from and they were really cool shapes which is what I love about a real pumpkin patch-you can search for the most perfect pumpkin ever or you can find one that looks really cool. I kept Matt busy hauling pumpkins to the car- I think we ended up with at least 10.
Deirdre was just happy as a lark and had a ball picking out her pumpkin.The worst part of the trip was the mud- red mud! I don't know how many times Hayden fell down but I saw Wyatt biff it pretty good one time. Our shoes & clothes were such a mess but I had prepared for such an emergency and had sacks to put our yucky shoes in. When we went to pay we were talking with the girl and in comes another car- at least we weren't the only crazy ones!
6 comments:
how fun. i love halloween and all of this stuff. looks like so much fun...we will have to go this weekend!
Oh the pumpkin patch... the first time we went we spent almost $50.00 on pumpkins jarod didn't think that was cool.
I still can't believe you went KNOWING there would be mud! I'm so proud!! haha
yeah! I was able to log onto your blog! It wasn't working at first because I was using my normal email address! Oh, and thanks for the recipe post. I think that we should spread the word so that everyone who wants to can post. just tell them to email me their email address and I can set them up. We can have up to 100 authors!
FUN!!! Don't you just love fall?
Burrrrr! I love the pumpkin patch, mud and all. Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment