Sunday, September 28, 2008
Lucky 7
I really do need some good luck to come my way so I'll do this tag -
7 Things I Can Do...
1. I can talk for very long periods of time- sorry to all of you who have endured it!
2. I can shop longer than I can talk.
3. I can bake good stuff!
4. I can clean my own house
5. I can get offended easily
6. I can worry about everything
7. I can cheer for Nebraska Football proudly and I don't care if they win or lose!
7 Things I Can't Do...
1. I can't resist a good sale!
2. I can't be dirty
3. I can't not vacuum everyday
4. I can't stand to see my kids get their feelings hurt
5. I can't let Matt have a decent nights sleep without me talking, yelling or laughing during the night.
6. I can't see other people feel bad
7. I can't let my kids go to bed without a bath!
7 Things That Attracted Me To Matt...
1. His smile and laugh
2. He was ambitious- he wanted a lot out of life and he knew how to get it.
3. How kind he was to everyone he knew- like how he asked another girl out on the same day he asked me out on our first date (to a fireside) and even though we hit it off- he still took her to the Sawyer Brown concert- don't worry honey, I'm not scarred by this! :) And how nice he was to his mom.
4. He was always would jump in and help and my family
5. He still puts up with my germaphobia- he enables me greatly!
6. He liked me even though he knew he would literally pay for it later.
7. I knew he could take me to the temple.
7 Things I Say Most Often...
1. Wash your hands
2. Hayden, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
3. Deirdre, pick up the stuff off of your floor.
4. Goodbye, Wyatt I love you
5. Matt, what time are you coming home? Can you come home early?
6. Matt can I run to the store before you go to work?
7. Hi, what are you doing?
7 Celebrity Admirations- Since I don't really admire any but I like their performances- I will list that instead.
1. Garth Brooks
2. Ellen Degeneres ( Iknow I don't like the gay thing either, but she is hillarious!)
3. The Biggest Loser contestants- I like their stories- I don't follow them other than the show.
4. Christina Applegate
5. Weather Channel personalities
6. George Clooney- he is easy on the eyes.
7. Brian Regan
7 Favorite Foods...
1. Brick Oven Pizza- when in Provo don't miss it- oh that's right we did!
2. Dove milk chocolate squares
3. Brownies
4. Reeses peanut butter cups
5. Macaroni Grill Pasta & Breatd
6. M&Ms
7. Popcorn
7 People I Tag...
1. Kelli
2. Amy
3. Tanya
4. Ashley
5. Stacy
6. Rachel
7. Jen G.
Happy Birthday Deegan
12 years ago
1 comment:
Way to go - I'm glad I'm not the only one who puts these "tagged" posts on their blog.
Post a Comment