Matt with Barry & RyanMatt and I went to his class reunion last night. We left the kids with our family in Beaver (thank you Tom, Kristi, Brooklyn, Josh, Morgan, Dalton, Grandma, Bill, Kim & Denise!) I think it was a total group effort to keep our sweet Hayden happy and I don't know what I would have done without them!
Matt's reunion was held at the Garden of Eat'n in Beaver. (I know glamorous isn't it) It was really fun to see some of his classmates- I knew a few people because they were roommates at college and I was friends with their wives. I think Matt was in Heaven because I didn't see him for most of the night. I have never seen such a social butterfly- Matt and his friend Dan- it was like they forgot who their wives were- but Amy and I had a good time laughing at all the old people we were surrounded by and all the funny names that their classmates had- ex: LeeR (pronounced Lee R) It was really nice just to be out and watch Matt be in his element of entertainer.
After we left we went back to Matt's parents house and took a quick picture of everyone so my kids will actually know who Bill & Kim are! I love how happy our family is- the kids just love to be with them and we all had a great time.

No comments:
Post a Comment