
What do you do when it's 90 degrees outside and the mom and the oldest son are grumpier than ever- turn on the hose and wash toys- which then turns into running through the sprinklers.
We were having a rough day and we needed to be outside so Matt could shovel the rocks (I'm not a yard work kind of girl) We decided to have a toy wash. Wyatt was so ornery that every time he would talk mean to me I just decided to give him a little "spray." This did not sit well but I got a good laugh out of it. Anyway the kids decided they needed to run through the sprinklers and magically it changed every one's mood! Deirdre had only asked about 1,000 times since the time she woke up if she could put on her swimsuit but I didn't think the water would last that long- hence the capris and t-shirt. I can only imagine how many days we will be out in the pool this summer!

Earlier this week Matt was looking out our back door and thought he saw something and he did- a family of badgers. At first there were four but now there are five. The first time we saw one badger back in April- Wyatt said, "I just can't take living here anymore around all these dangerous animals!" Since last year we had seen foxes running out in the field. He wasn't too worried this time. I can only imagine if one even gets close to us- we all will FREAK!
So if one of my hunting friends (or gun having friends ie: Tina, Jenny, McKell) gets a frantic phone call saying bring your gun- you will know why! :) I don't know how to shoot Matt's riffle! I guess I could just try spraying it with one of my many disinfectants! Maybe that will work!
2 comments:
carlynn you are so funny! i think you should spray the badgers....that would make them so happy...NOT!!! show us pics of what you did with your rocks.....yardwork stinks doesn't it?! and i think you should listen to wyatt about not living with the dangerous animals and move by us!
Give me a call if you need my "shooting" abilities. Gosh, that makes me sound like such a hillbilly!
Post a Comment