

We decorated our house for Christmas WELL before Thanksgiving but we love to celebrate Thanksgiving just the same. We had Matt's family come to our house this year. I don't love to cook but the meal turned out really nicely and the rolls were awesome! (Thanks Kelli!). Our kids loved seeing their Barton cousins. Dalton is 18, Josh 17, Brooklyn 12 and Morgan almost 10- so there is quite an age difference but they are so good to my kids. Deirdre absolutely adores Brook- she has talked for weeks prior about what they would do. Tommy made friends for life with my kids to by taking them down to the basement and playing for what seemed like hours- when the kids came up they were sweating and ready for bed! We had a fun and exhausting day- I was just glad that no one started throwing up in the middle of the night like the last time we hosted Thanksgiving! Whew. We are so lucky to have all that we do. I know we are blessed with great family and friends, a good job that provides for us and we have each other which is the greatest blessing of all.
3 comments:
It looks like a good time. I am glad the rolls were yummy:)
OK I need the roll secret. I need any help I can get with cooking.
how fun! and saving on gas by not having to travel! so, how did the 18 & 17 year old feel about sitting at the "kid" table?
Post a Comment