Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Here's the rest of it.
I'm going to do a quick year in review!January 2007- Deirdre welcomed in the new year by throwing up 10 minutes before midnight! We know how to kill a party! I'll start with Wyatt- Wyatt has played basketball, soccer, baseball and football this year. He loves to ride bikes and scooters. It has been nice to have him spend time outside with his friends on his way home from school. He is doing well in 2nd grade. He is an excellent reader, but sports is his true love. He is ultra-competitive. He is very sweet and very strong willed!Deirdre- This is the girly-girl of all times. She loves dresses, jewelry & makeup. She has 4 imaginary daughters- she talks to them all the time. Their names are Tasha, Bradison, Louise & Tico. She takes dance class and is in pre-school, which she will go for two more years. She is always cracking us up. She had her tonsils out in September. She sat right up from her surgery and told me she wanted to go home. Life has been so much better since the tonsils have come out!Hayden- Have you seen such an angelic face? He is a very sweet baby, but oh my gosh! He is so busy- He won't leave my Christmas tree alone. He has bitten off the paint on the windowsills in my front room. He is a major litter-bug. He tracks stuff all through the house, but he has the cutest laugh and loves his mom. Matt was promoted from assistant professor to Associate Professor and he is up for tenure this year. He worked really hard on our sprinkling system this summer. He works really hard and is a great dad. I think he makes a better mother than I do! Matt went to the Sears Tower in Chicago in November while he was there for a conference. He said it was awesome! Where was I? Oh I know, taking care of his 3 children!!!I have been busy with being the mom. I took a cake decorating class with a friend of mine. I walk in the mornings with Jenny and it is one of my favorite times of the day. I stay at home with the kids and I love it.

No comments: